If you are eligible for a funded program, you can earn rewards by completing tasks in the Blue Charm app. Tasks may include completing health-related surveys and learning modules.
Rewards may be redeemed for a full or partial reimbursement of eligible health-related expenses. Below is a list of eligible expenses.
Blue Charm reimburses the amount of an expense which has been paid "out-of-pocket" by a patient.
For example: if your existing health insurance plan covers 80% of a health service, and you pay the remaining 20%, you can submit a claim to be reimbursed for that 20%.
Redeem your rewards by following the steps to Submit a Claim in the Blue Charm app. Claims will be reviewed in a timely manner and, if approved, reimbursements will be made via electronic funds transfer (EFT). You may be contacted by the Blue Charm team to verify your claim.
If you have unanswered questions, contact us.