If you are eligible for a funded program, you can earn rewards by completing tasks in the Blue Charm app. Ask your health care provider if a funded program is available for you.
Rewards may be redeemed for a full or partial reimbursement of select health-related expenses. Your program sponsor will determine which expenses are eligible for reimbursement, and the amount reimbursed will depend on your available rewards balance as well as the out-of-pocket cost of the service claimed.
For example: if your existing health insurance plan covers 80% of the service, and you pay the remaining 20% out-of-pocket, you can submit a claim to be reimbursed for that 20%.
Redeem your rewards by following the steps to Submit a Claim in the Blue Charm app. Claims will be reviewed in a timely manner and, if approved, reimbursements will be made via electronic funds transfer (EFT). You may be contacted by the Blue Charm team to verify your claim.
If you have unanswered questions, contact us at email@example.com.