Submitting a claim for reimbursement can be done on the Blue Charm app. Your claim is eligible if it is included under our approved Health Related Services.
To submit a claim, follow these steps
- Make sure you have your prescription label nearby, along with the itemized receipt for your claimed service (a detailed invoice and payment slip will do).
- Open the app's Home page.
- Go to the Rewards tab.
- Tap the Make a Claim option.
- Tap the Upload Receipt button.
- Take or upload a photo of your receipt.
- Input details about your claim.
- Select the Prescription for which you would like to redeem rewards toward the claim.
- Add the Amount you wish to be reimbursed (payment will be limited to available rewards balance).
- Add any relevant details in the Notes field.
- Verify your Banking Information
- Select your Account for reimbursement. If this is your first claim or you would like to add a new account, select Use new banking information and input your account information.
- Tap Submit.
Once submitted, your claim will appear under Pending Claims on your View Claims screen. Our team will process your claim in 5-10 business days.
If approved, your claim reimbursement will be transferred via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the account you provided. If denied, you may hear from us for more information.
Once complete, your claim will appear under Resolved Claims on your View Claims screen.
More questions? Contact us at email@example.com