What is the NKS + Apo-Fingolimod program?
This program allows eligible Blue Charm app users to complete incentivized tasks to earn funding for select health-related services. It is intended for people living with Multiple Sclerosis who are registered with an NKS Pharmacy or affiliate, and who have been prescribed Apo-Fingolimod for the treatment of MS.
What are "incentivized tasks"?
Rewards are available for the following tasks in the Blue Charm app:
- Interacting with medication reminders within 24h of your scheduled dose.
- Marking medication as taken or skipped.
- Completing learning modules on the Learn page.
- Providing feedback via surveys (when available).
Which health-related services are eligible for funding?
Under the NKS + Apo-Fingolimod program, the following services are eligible for reimbursement:
- Chiropractic care
- Registered massage therapy
- Dietician services
- Mental health services (counsellor, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc.)
How can I access funding?
Funding is received via reimbursement by submitting a claim in the Blue Charm app. Learn how to submit a claim.