Submitting a claim for reimbursement can be done on the Blue Charm app. Your claim is eligible if it is considered a health-related service or expense. Claims are handled on a case-by-case basis, and we will do our best to approve your claim.
To submit a claim, follow these steps:
Make sure you have an itemized receipt for your claimed service or health expense (a detailed invoice and payment slip will do).
- Go to the Rewards tab.
- Tap the Submit a Claim button.
- Tap the Upload Receipt button.
- Take or upload a photo of your receipt. Ensure the photo displays the following:
- your name
- date of service
- service provider or type of service
- amount paid
- Input details about your claim.
- Select the Prescription with which you registered for your Blue Charm program.
- Add the Amount you wish to be reimbursed (payment will be limited to available rewards balance).
- Add a service description in the Notes field (ex: "physiotherapy").
- Select your preferred Reimbursement Method
- For Direct Deposit: add your bank account information to receive your reimbursement via direct deposit. This includes Branch, Transit, and Account numbers.
- For Interac e-Transfer: add the email address associated with the account to which you wish to receive the funds.
- Tap Submit.
- You will be contacted by our claims team via email to verify your claim. Your claim cannot be processed without sufficient verification. For more information on our email policy, visit our Terms and Conditions.
Once submitted, your claim will appear under Pending Claims on your View Claims screen. Our team will process your claim in 5-10 business days. Once complete, your claim will appear under Resolved Claims.
Please note, some health expenses may be considered taxable, and Blue Charm does not deduct income tax from claim reimbursements.
More questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org